From the TurfNetSports Newsroom:more news »»
The Mobile Weed Manual is designed to help users choose herbicides for use in warm- and cool-season turfgrasses and a variety of ornamentals.
The new stadium, which is to open in time for the 2016 season, will have a clear roof and will cost nearly $1 billion.
- Jun 11 2013 12:00 PM
Jeffrey Fowler, Penn State University:
Eight Steps to an Easy Field Facelift
Jeff Fowler of Penn State, an extension agent for several western Pennsylvania counties, will discuss eight practices that you can implement at you...
- Jul 10 2013 12:00 PM
Kevin Fletcher, Ph.D., e-par USA:
The Sustainable Sports Facility: 10 Ways to Reduce Environmental Risk, Prevent Pollution Events, & Minimize Liability
Kevin Fletcher, Ph.D., of e-par USA discusses how to implement an Environmental Management System that results in a "plan, do, check, act"...
Recent Topics in The Forum **
- Bozich recognized for shift to liquids
posted May 07 2013 03:50 AM by Peter McCormick
"Chris Bozich of the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California, was featured by Growth Products as this month's winner of their Best Success..."
- Natural grass vs. synthetic turf (literally)
posted May 02 2013 07:56 PM by John Reitman
"I didn't realize there was such a rift between the natural grass and synthetic turf sides of the industry. Please click hereto read about a petitio..."
- Sports Technicians Shop
posted Apr 30 2013 07:29 PM by Hector Velazquez
"Wondering If there are any pics out there of the Mechanics Shop? What type of equipment do you have to maintain your fleet? I.E. Reel Grinde..."
Latest from the blogs...
PHIL SHARPLES: At Pitch Level
FRANK ROSSI: Frankly Speaking
- "I had the great pleasure of spending a morning recently with Dan Shied and his staff at the University of Rochester. We spent the better part of three hours yacking about synthetic turf, sand-based fields and the "L" word-LIABILITY. "Wha..." Read more →
TurfNetTV: Latest Videos more video »»
Job Board: Latest Listings
Sports Turf Manager: UNC Asheville , Ashville, NC
Sports Turf Technician/Groundskeeper: JSM Services Inc., Fort Myers, FL
Sports Turf Manager: Lasting Impressions Landscape Contractors and sports turf, Bowie, MD
Grounds Staff: J-5 Equestrian/Polo, Littleton, CO
Intern: Precision Turf LLC, Lilburn, GA
Welcome New Members
- alan siebert, city of peoria, peoria arizona
- Jesse Driver, Mid-Atlantic Turf, Inc., Hebron, MD
- Neil Cathey, Uintah Recreation District, Vernal, UT
- Allison Moyer, Collegiate School, Richmond, VA
- Ryan DeMay, City of Columbus/Berliner Sports Park, Columbus, Ohio
- Kelly Bindert, Town of Hebron, Parks and Rec Dept, Hebron, CT
- Richard Calarco, Town of Hebron, Parks & Rec, Hebron, CT
- Darrold Hughes, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
- Mark Hillman, The College at Brockport, Brockport, NY 14420
- David Pinsonneault, Lexington DPW, Lexington, MA
- "Never be afraid to ask a question, especially of yourself. Discovery is the mission of life..."
— Brian Kates